Monday, January 24, 2011

The Palestine Papers

Something ain't clean in the water. Al Jazeera today released over 1,500 classifeed documents covering both sides of the Israel-Palestine conflict. The papers are full of revelations on closed door meetings and demonstrate the many deals that have been brought to the drawing board by both the Israeli government and the Palestinian Authority.

I'm wary about something. I can't really put my finger on it. Something in the way Al Jazeera refers to them and continuously releases new information by the hour seems bizarre. I can't explain it. It's more than them simply tooting their own horn.

One thing is for certain, however. My support of opposition leader Tzipi Livni has taken a hit. I'll let all of you look over the papers yourselves. Share your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment